Kumiko, a traditional Japanese artistry. Crossing lines to form different shapes and patterns, lights shining on it will display beautiful shadows. When little, we always see iron grills and Japanese doors, memories connects as our coaster is a smaller version of what you remember.
Material Introductions: Wood characteristic explanation.
Tool Introductions: Scroll saw, drill, abrasive, polishing, maintenance, Hardware assembly.
Course Flow: Illustrating on wood, scroll saw the outline, drill, polishing, oil-coating, and soldering.
Age Limitation: Require for ages 7 and up
Woodwork: 1 Kumiko Coaster
Time: around 30 minutes
Kumiko patterns: Sesame, Hemp leaf, or Gentian
♥ Houli Woodworking Workshop
No. 4-12, Jiuzun Rd., Houli Dist., Taichung City
Navigation: No. 105 Sanfeng Rd., Houli Dist., Taichung City
♥ Taipei eslite spectrum SongYan store.
2F., No.88, YanChang Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City
Tel : +886-2-66365888#1631
♥ Taipei eslite spectrum NanXi store.
4F, No.14, NanJing West Rd., ZhongShan Dist., Taipei City
Tel : +886-2-25813358 #1406
1. Order 2 to start carpentry lesson.
2. Remember to bring your receipt with the order number for staff to confirm.
3. Carpentry lesson takes longer time to finish. Make sure you have enough time.
4. Please arrive the venue 10 minutes earlier, with the confirm form.
5. If any changing of date please contact us, 2 days in advanced.
6. We reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for the lesson.