Kumiko, a traditional Japanese artistry.
Crossing lines to form different shapes and patterns, lights shining on it will display beautiful shadows.
When little, we always see iron grills and Japanese doors, memories connects as our coaster is a smaller version of what you remember.
Material assembly, sandpaper polishing, soldering, and maintenance.
Woodworks: Kumiko Coaster
Duration: around 30-50 minutes
Age Limitation: Require for ages 7 and up
Booking a Course
Ordering from this page, and note the planned date and time.
Taipei Eslite SongYan store
2F., No.88, YanChang Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City
Tel : +886-2-66365888#1631
Store Hours: 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m., 365 days a years.
Reservation Hours: 12:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.,
1. Order 2 to start carpentry course.
2. Courses are separated from other products. Order separately.
3. When the order is settled. You will receive an inform email. When the payment is made. You will receive a Ticket inform email.
4. Ticket QR code will be needed for the staff to verify course.
5. Carpentry lesson takes longer or shorter time to finish depending on personal situation. Make sure you have enough time.
6. Please arrive 10 minutes earlier with the Ticket QR code.
7. If any changing of date please contact us, 48 hours earlier.
8. Ordering course requires 48 hours in advanced.
9. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions for the course.
Verified ticket cannot be refunded.